Home

Hoyt Carbon Element RKT draw length adjustment

Instruction on how to change the draw length on a Hoyt bow equipped with RKT cams

All Hunting Compounds Ventum 30 Ventum 33 Carbon RX-5 Carbon RX-5 Ultra Carbon RX-4 Turbo Helix Turbo Eclipse Torrex Torrex XT Torrex XT Long Draw Double XL Target Compounds All Target Compounds Invicta 37 SVX Invicta 37 DCX Invicta 40 SVX Invicta 40 DCX Altus DCX Altus SVX FX Comp SVX FX Comp DC

DRAW LENGTH Draw length is determined by many variables. Your Authorized Hoyt Dealer is trained in properly fitting the bow to your size and style of shooting. Hoyt offers three basic types of adjust-able cams to fit archers needs; rotating inner-cam module cams, exchangeable module cams and draw length spe-cific cams Torrex XT Long Draw Tune Chart. #2020 #Torrex XT LD #Tune Chart. 2021 | New Cam Spacer Tune Chart (PDF) A chart to help you tune your cams with the new spacers. #spacer chart #new spacer guide #cam spacers #spacer tune chart. 2021 | Ventum 30 (PDF) #Ventum #compound #Ventum 30 #Hunting #Archery. 2021 | Carbon RX-5 (PDF The Carbon Element has a draw-length range from 24€‰½-30 inches, in half-inch increments. Adjustments are modular. System letoff is advertised at approximately 75 percent and speed is listed at 323 fps IBO. When shop talk turns to smooth draw cycles, Hoyt is generally right near the top of the list for many bowhunters

Hoyt Element Rkt On eBay - Hoyt Element Rkt On eBa

Hoyt RKT No 2 cam module kit Description. View full image. The RK module is designed for 2015, 2014, 2013 & 2012 Hoyt RKT model bows for modular draw length adjustment. The kit comprises two modules, a top module and a bottom module. There are 8 RKT draw length modules in the 1 series which fit. 2015 Hoyt Pro Edge Elite Hoyt 2012 RKT No 3 cam module kit Description. The RK module is designed for 2015, 2014, 2013 & 2012 Hoyt RKT model bows for modular draw length adjustment. The kit comprises two modules, a top module and a bottom module. Please scroll down to an informative video on the RKT cam presented by Kevin Wilkey, Gold Medallist and Bowhunter

The new Carbon Element RKT is the third generation of Hoyt's carbon riser bows, which began with the radical-looking Carbon Matrix in 2010. Last year Hoyt tweaked the Matrix and added the Element to its carbon line-up. The Element boasted an impressive array of new technology including XTS Pro Arc Limbs, FUEL cams, a newly designed lower-friction in-line roller guard, Stealthshot damping. Re: Help setting up a new Hoyt Carbon Element or Matrix (arrows, sights, rest, broadh For arrows also consider the ACC 3-71s For sights, the 7 pin spot hogg will get you from 30 yards to 100+ if you use the top of the ring (30 yds) and the bottom of the ring (about 110 yds) as aim points After you have loosened the weight locking screws, you may turn the limb bolt counter clockwise to lower the poundage. 5 turns should equal about a 10 pound drop in draw weight, but not every bow setup is the same so check it with a bow-scale. Also, make sure to turn the limb bolts equally, top and bottom. As this will keep your tiller the same Speed is the same. I could not justify the extra cost on the Matrix so I chose the Vector 35. Although I did not compare the Element verses the Vector 32 I would imagine the results would be similar. The main thing this year is the RKT cam that Hoyt came out with verses the fuel cam. Any Hoyt with the RKT cam is a good choice Hoyt RK Draw Length Modules RIGHT Hand #3 RKT or #3 Z5 Cams ONLY - RK Mods. $59.99. $6.55 shipping. 18 sold

There has been a lot of discussion around Hoyt's new 2012 RKT cam vs. last year's 2011 Fuel cam. There were many people that felt that the Fuel cam was tough to hold and shoot, claiming that the cam wants to take off too easily. Hoyt listened to the masses and changed up the cam to create the new RKT cam for 2012 and reports say that people are much happier with the RKT 2012 Hoyt Carbon Element RKT. Speed: 330 FPS Axle Length 32″ Brace Height 6 3/4 Draw Length 24 1/2″-30 Peak Draw Weights: 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 lbs. Weight 3.6 lbs. Let-Off 75% MSRP $1399 . 2012 Hoyt Carbon Matrix RKT. Speed: 325 FPS Axle Length 35″ Brace Height 6 3/4 Draw Length 25 1/2-31 Peak Draw Weights: 40, 50, 60, 70, 80.

2012 Hoyt Carbon Element RKT Compound Bow-Right handed. 60-70# set at 70# 28.5 Draw length(Cam#3 which allows for draw length adjustment from 28-30 with just a module change) I am the original owner of this bow and it was purchased from an authorized hoyt retailer in March of 2012. It is in excellent condition but is used At 30 inches axle to axle, it's Hoyt's shortest carbon bow. Draw weights running from 50 up to 80 pounds, with a 65-pound option, make this bow accessible to a wide range of shooters. Draw lengths are cam-specific, with available options encompassing 24 to 25.5 inches, 26 to 28 inches, and 28 to 30 inches. The nominal IBO speed of 332 fps.

Hoyt RKT Draw Length Change - YouTub

Details about Hoyt RK Draw Length Modules RIGHT Hand #3 RKT or #3 Z5 Cams ONLY - RK Mods. These are used module sets for adjusting the draw length on many different Hoyt bows. 2012 Carbon Element RKA = 28, RKB = 28.5 RKC = 29, RKD = 29.5, RKE = 3 HOYT RKT Cam Modules IN STOCK* These modules fit the RKT and the Z5 Cams and are sold as a pair. *Does not include Cams* There are no reviews for this product. Write a review. Your Name. Your Review. Note: HTML is not translated! Rating Bad Good. Captcha. Please complete the captcha validation below

HOYT GTX Cam Module Set Pair*. HOYT GTX Cam Module Set Pair**Please note that these are a pair of Draw Length/Let Off Modules ONLY*.. 0.10000000 kg. AUD$94.48 From AUD$85.89 Ex Tax. Add to Cart Description: The NEW 2012 Hoyt Carbon Element RKT features Hoyt's Carbon technology riser made up of over 40 different carbon components to bring you a riser that is strong, durable and incredibly lightweight.The Carbon Element RKT sports Hoyt's rocket-fast-RKT cam with their ErgoDraw technology meaning you get a smooth consistent draw each and everytime 2012 Hoyt Carbon Element After such a success with the Element in 2011, Hoyt has re-released this light weight hunting machine. Weighing in at only 3.6 pounds the Element RKT sacrifices no durability with the light weight carbon fibre riser combined with the new low profile Pro Lock X-Lite Pocket

The Hoyt Carbon Element is well-balanced and has a slim design, allowing you to carry it anywhere. It has a smooth draw cycle, which is another element that adds to its functionality. The bow is adjustable as needed to fit your arm length, providing a custom fit. The structure of this bow renders it lightweight and accurate Soon I will be purchasing a new Carbon Element RKT (second time around). My draw length = 28.5 My first Element was had the (#3) base cam and (B) module for the standard DL of 28.5 Simple. However, I would prefer the (#2) base cam that I've had on Hoyt's 35 bows. On the Element, or other 32 Hoyt bows, the (#2) base cam ends at 28with the. #2 78 V-TRAIN 374 per Hoyt 2011 Carbon Element Pro Arc 70 28-30 Fuel #3 78 stock spike camp 338 2011 Carbon Element Pro Arc 70 28 30 Fuel Carbon Element Pro Arc 28-30 #3 78 Bearlee 376 2012 Carbon Element Pro Arc 70 28-30 RKT #3 82 stock spike camp 338 Correction from 12/17/2011 version. RKT 2012 Carbon Element Pro Arc 70 27.5 @ Mod D #2 80. How to tune a Hoyt compound bow. This video covers tiller, draw stop timing, paper tuning, cam lean, peep sight alignment, and more.https://www.seansoutdoora.. Measure the draw length. Draw the bow until at full draw and have someone measure from the nock groove on the string to the pivot point of the grip. If the draw length is too long, add a twist to the string and take a twist out if the draw length is too short. Approximately five twists will adjust the draw length 1/4 inch. Tip

Tune Charts Hoyt Archer

1. g, using a draw board or similar device (you can draw the bow and have someone else look at the cams) when the bottom cam's draw stop is just touching the buss cable, the control cable should lay flat in the groove of the top cam. I will then twist the string to bring the draw length to spec.
  2. Hoyt RK Draw Length Modules RIGHT Hand #3 RKT or #3 Z5 Cams ONLY - RK Mods. $59.99. $6.55 shipping. 18 sold ; Hoyt Carbon Element RKT Review. We are WARNING you! Stop now! Reading the Hoyt Carbon Element RKT reviews below could cost you $1200 bucks. The futuristic riser design is the first thing you will notice
  3. I would skip the Fuel cams. I didn't care for the draw or the valley. The RKT cams were amazing and I second the choice of the 2012 Vector series. The 2012 Vector Turbo was the last 35 inch axle-to-axle speed bow made by Hoyt. It IBO's at 340 fps and has a nice smooth draw, no hump, and eases right into the valley
  4. take it to a recommended Hoyt archery shop. Many bows are destroyed through self detonation by someone dinking with the adjustments etc. My bow, we cranked it from 70 to 75 and only got a couple of fps faster, just not worth it!!!
  5. The Pro Series limb bolts that can be retro fitted to bows. Add to cart. Hoyt Formula X Tiller Bolts (also Epik and Alero) $109.00. Modules to suit Hoyt Turbo Cam bows (2015 onwards) Add to cart. Hoyt Modules - Turbo. $35.00. Modules for Hoyt RKT cams

05-Feb-14. I went yesterday and shot a Carbon Spyder and Creed XS side by side. 62#, 28.5 draw, 390 grain arrows. Both between 265 and 270 fps on my chronograph (v 270-272 with my Carbon Element). I ended up buying the Creed, my first Mathews ever. The 2nd and 3rd arrows after the sight was on were touching So I had a chance to do a little speed test on the new Hoyt RX1. The particular bow I was using is a #3 cam set at 70# with the 85% let off mods. I did a 5 shot average with 3 different weight arrows at 3 different draw length settings to see just how much efficiency the cam lost as you shortened the draw length

HOYT CARBON ELEMENT G3 (BLUE) smooth, fast, easy-drawing RKT Cam & ½ Sys-can trust Hoyt to build your bow your way. technology- providing an amazing 10 inches of custom draw length. These modules will work on the following bows with RKT or Z5 cams Alpha Elite RKT. Hoyt RK Draw Length Modules RIGHT Hand #3 RKT or #3 Z5 Cams ONLY - RK Mods | eBay ALL OF THESE BOWS MUST HAVE RIGHT HANDED #3 RKT or RIGHT HANDED #3 Z5 CAMS IN ORDER TO USE THESE MODULES hoyt carbon element rkt. ies like hoyt. take hold of the revolution yourself. module draw length adjustment, split limb technology, alphashox, fuse custom strings featured technologies: tec. Hoyt Archery continues to offer top-notch hunting rigs with carbon construction that pushes the limits of technology and performance. The new 2014 Carbon Spyder 30 is Hoyt's shortest carbon riser bow and showcases the all-new Helical Flex-Tuned Hollow Carbon riser. The Carbon Spyder is also available in 34-inch and 33-inch Turbo versions. In addition to the new riser design, Hoyt outfits the.

The trademarked RKT cam with ErgoDraw technology gives Hoyt's Carbon Element Compound bow a very smooth draw. A smooth draw is important because it makes it easier to use and helps you make more. The RKT Cam with ErgoDraw Technology is designed for performance and comfort though the full spectrum of draw length adjustments. And there is no sacrifice in speed even at the shorter draw lengths and there is plenty of valley for the longer draw length shooters. Also for 2012 the In-Line Roller Guard system has been refined #2 RKT Cam - 26-28 inch draw length We can set weight and draw length for you, just shoot us a message FUSE Strings and Cables Hoyt's 2013 Carbon G3 Element boasts the lightest, strongest riser in the archery industry. With its unique hollow carbon riser design, Hoyt Carbon Element G3 will ensure you shoot where you want to all day.. Description: The NEW 2012 Hoyt Carbon Element RKT features Hoyt's Carbon technology riser made up of over 40 different carbon components to bring you a riser that is strong, durable and incredibly lightweight. The Carbon Element RKT sports Hoyt's rocket-fast-RKT cam with their ErgoDraw technology meaning you get a smooth consistent draw. Hoyt Carbon Element. 32 axle to axle; 6 ¾ brace height; 3.6 lbs; 330 FPS (ATA) Available in draw lengths from 24.5 to 30 Available in draw weights from 30-80 lbs; Features include the In-Line Roller Guard, XTS Pro Arc Limb System, the RKT Cam and a whole lot more. General comments: I shot the carbon riser Carbon Element in 26.5.

Both of these configurations easily adjust to draw lengths anywhere within the 18 to 29 inch range. This adaptable bow will last for years, growing along with the developing archer or bowhunter. This is a must see, must shoot bow. There is a culture that flows through Hoyt that good enough is never good enough. Ever Hoyt Carbon Element Bow. 36 product ratings. 4.9 average based on 36 product ratings. 5. 34 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 34. 4. 2 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 2. 3. 0 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 0. 2. 0 users rated this 2 out of 5 stars 0. 1. 0 users rated this 1 out of 5 stars 0. Would recommend The RKT system also features Hoyt's new ErgoDraw Technology to produce a smooth draw cycle. At only 3.6 pounds, the Element RKT is one of the lightest bows on the market. Each RKT boasts a 6 3/4-inch brace height and is available in draw weights ranging from 30-80 pounds and draw lengths from 24 1/2-30 inches. [imo-slideshow gallery=61],399 Hoyt Carbon Element Bow. 4.9 von 5 Sternen 36 Produktbewertungen. 4.9 Durchschnitt basiert auf 36 Produktbewertungen. 5. 34 Nutzer haben dieses Produkt mit 5 von 5 Sternen bewertet 34. 4. 2 Nutzer haben dieses Produkt mit 4 von 5 Sternen bewertet 2. 3 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Hoyt RK Draw Length Modules LEFT Hand #2 RKT or #2 Z5 Cams ONLY - RK Mods at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products

For 2013, many bowhunters are buzzing about Hoyt's new carbon bow called the Carbon Element G3. The G3 is quieter than ever, thanks to the new AirShox limb dampeners that destroy vibration and hand shock. The powerhouse behind the G3 is the Hoyt RKT cam-1/2 system is known for speed and smooth shooting. The RKT system lets an arrow fly at 332 FPS Lucky Stops Draw Stops for Bowtech Revolt (ABR) Item # 3380014. $39.99. Pack Qty: 4. Add to Cart. Add to Wish List Compare. Bomar Prime TRM Draw Stops. Item # 1500018. $26.99 Hoyt carbon element compound bow - $550 (East Peoria) Hardly used Hoyt carbon element bow for sale. Bow only with d loop. Very light, smoothe, and fast bow! Draw length 25 to 28 inches. Draw weight 60 to 70 lbs. excellent condition with new string. Carbon material keeps bow from getting cold in your hands during cold conditions Cash only As the owner of the Mathews Helim, Hoyt Carbon Matrix, and Hoyt Vector 35, I must admit this bow blows em all outa the water in all areas IMO. I was able to spend an hour the other day with our PSE rep shooting this beauty and WOW! We also chronographed it at what it was set at: 28″ draw, 340 gr arrow, 57 lbs. It still broke 300 fps!

The Hoyt Spyder 30 is Hoyt's flagship bow for 2013. It's equipped with the RKT cam from last year and, at 30 inches axle to axle, is Hoyt's most compact bow yet. It's light, too, with an overall weight of just 3.8 pounds. A pocket bow, if you will, obviously aimed at a chunk of that Mathews Heli-M and Z7 market share Mathews CC2 Mods (Triax / Halon 32) Item # 3110487. $59.99. Choose Options. Add to Wish List Compare. Genesis Archery Cam and Idler Wheel Set. Item # 1570024. $69.99. Choose Options Planning to get a new hunting bow compound. These were the top of my list, when I tried them out: Mathews Z7. Bowtech Destroyer 350. Bowtech Assassin. I also want to consider the Mathews Helium, but I haven't yet been able to try out yet. I found the Z7 to be very smooth and accurate, and the Destroyer actually seemed to have a better response Hoyt Carbon Element: Neither a Yellowstone elk nor an African kudu was a match for the power of the 2012 Carbon Element. Set at 60# and 27-inch draw length, it shot completely through an elk at 40 yards and downed a huge kudu within 100 yards. Light, well balanced, quiet, and smooth drawing, the bow performed flawlessly

Archery Talk Forum Since 2001 A forum community dedicated to bow and crossbow owners and archery enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, performance, troubleshooting, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more BOWMASTER, THE TRULY PORTABLE BOW PRESS! A PRODUCT OF PROTOTECH INDUSTRIES INC. - MADE IN USA. The # 1 selling portable bow press!. The Bowmaster ® Portable Bow Press puts all the capabilities of a full size bow press in the palm of your hand. The Bowmaster is small enough to fit easily into your belt pack or even your pocket, making it the truly portable bow press Hoyt's patent-pending carbon tube design reduces sound and vibration to unbelievably low levels for the ultimate, stealthy setup. At 32 inches axle-to-axle, with all the high-performance technology you can pack into a bow and racy cool looks featuring Realtree AP camo, the Carbon Element RKT is top of the list when it comes to a perfect. The FX cam is a great cam system that has been used in various configurations on Hoyt bows for several years. The FX cam allows a shooter to make half inch changes in draw length, without using a bow press. From end-to-end the Charger can be adjusted from 27-30 as well as from 60-70 lbs draw weight

1. My cousin shoots a 468 gr arrow at 60lbs 28 in draw out of his carbon element rkt at about 260fps, if I had to take a guess I'd say based on your specs and arrow weight you'd be shooting right about 250-260fps
  2. HOYT Carbon Element RKT. Even those with a longer draw length of 30 inches can use this bow. Everything under the mass weight of 4 lbs. with let-off up to 80%. The EVO Cam can adjust in ½ inch increments to length adjustments. The brace height is 6 inches, 32.25 inches long, and has an IBO rating of 345 fps. The limbs almost look.
  3. 2012 Hoyt Carbon Matrix Compound Bow LEFT HANDED 30 DRAW LEFT HANDED Draw Length 30 We have other modules for this bow and may have your draw length (range is 29-31) Please inquire if interested. Draw Weight: 60# Axle to Axle: 35.25 Brace Height: 6 3/4 This is a 2012 bow with RKT Cams Jan 11, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by David®
Periodic Table Elements Reimagined As Whimsical Cartoon

Hoyt Carbon Element - Petersen's Bowhuntin

1. Seller: cleararcheryinc ️ (5,455) 100%, Location: Erie, Pennsylvania, Ships to: US & many other countries, Item: 323691843891 Hoyt XR Draw Length Modules for Fuel Cams- Carbon Element, CRX, Rampage XT, Mods. CLEAR ARCHERY INC.Store Hours: Eastern Standard Time Zone Monday - Friday = 10 AM - 7 PMSaturday = 11 AM - 5 PM Sunday = Closed Unfortunately, I am no longer able to place a phone number.
  2. Combining its award-winning carbon bow with the lightning fast RKT cam, Hoyt rolled out its brand new Hoyt Carbon Element RKT for 2012. The RKT cams feature Ergo Draw technology, allowing for a smoother draw by adjusting the cam profile. In addition, the tough, hollow carbon tube riser offers a lightweight, high-performance setup in addition to.
  3. HOYT RK DRAW Length Modules LEFT Hand #2 RKT or #2 Z5 Cams ONLY - RK Mods - EUR 40,92. FOR SALE! CLEAR ARCHERY INC.Store Hours: Eastern Standard Time Zone Monday - Friday = 33352912654
  4. Ok here is the difference between a 2011 Carbon matrix+ with the new RKT cams installed and no string or cable change and a 2012 Carbon Matrix RKT. Both bows are 28 inch draw and the 2011 w/new RKT cams is doing 298 fps at 66.3 lbs draw weight and the 2012 is doing 290 fps at 61.2 lbs draw weight
  5. For Technical Information and Questions. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canad
  6. Bear Draw Length Adjustment Modules Hoyt Hoyt Carbon Element RKT Compund Bow Hoyt Carbon Matrix RKT Compund Bow - Camo/Black Out Hoyt Carbon Matrix RKT Compund Bow - Target Hoyt Vector 32 Compund Bow - Camo/Black Out Hoyt Vector 32 Compund Bow - Target Hoyt Vector 35 Compund Bow - Camo/Black Ou
  7. Mathews Parts: PSE Parts: Golden Eagle Parts: Hoyt Parts: Browning Parts: High Country Parts: Bear Parts: Bowtech, Diamond, Stryker Parts: Martin Archer

Hoyt Carbon Element RKT Compound Bow Carbon Fiber Riser Bows are very light. One of the single biggest reasons for purchasing a carbon fiber riser based bow is the light weight. While on paper the Hoyt Carbon Element is only four tens of a pound lighter than the new Vector 32 its still exactly 10% lighte Follow the directions below to adjust the draw length on a Hoyt bow equipped with an exchangeable module (RKT Cam and . Charger Cam). No bow press is needed to make the following adjustments. Once you have determined the desired draw length, simply loosen and remove the module screws with a standard . 7/64 Allen key The result is the new 3.6-lb. Carbon Element RKT ($1,399). The RKT cam features Er-goDraw Technology, which adjusts the cam profile to produce a smooth draw cycle while not sacrificing any speed (330 fps/6.75 brace height). The RKT cam isn't the only new technology on this bow - Hoyt MODULES - RKT / Z5 (pair) - SALE - Mathews CAM - C3X - Mathews Top Hat Master Kit - Uukha PARTS - S008 - Upro Lateral Adjustment Screw - Uukha PARTS - S009 - Upro Tiller Bolt - Uukha PARTS - S015 - Screw M6x6 - for Limbs - Hoyt Formula Carbon ACE limbs - SALE - Hoyt Formula Quattro FOAM limbs - SALE - Hoyt Formula X Tour Foam. I like shooting heavy arrows and these new bows are just faster quieter and better. I am looking at but not limited to the Hoyt carbon element g3 in the 35 platform, spyder turbo. In mathews the MR5 possibly the z7 magnum but it is not offered in the 80lb + draw weight that I want. I like a longer platform not a fan of the smaller bows

Hoyt RKT No 2 cam module kit - Abbey Archer

1. g up shortly I've decided to get ready. Would it be more cost efficient to restring this bow at my local Academy Sports or..
  2. Fastest hoyt bow Fastest hoyt bo
  3. AMO is defined as the initial velocity of a 35 g / 540 grain arrow when shot from a bow with a peak draw weight of 270 N / 60 lbf and draw length 76 cm / 30 inches. A substance bow is an good choice of unique archery equipment for the experienced bow hunter or the novice taking up archery as a modern pastime
  4. Fastest hoyt bow. The bow is in a great condition, no scratches or chipped paint. And as we look to the future, we'll remain 100% committed to building the most innovative and technically advanced equipment for the most serious archers and bowhunters across the globe. 91. 0 OBO. 27-30 DL. Hoyt Helix Recurve Bow Kit

New Hoyt Bows Archery Discussion Alberta These look to perform the same as the carbon element/matrix rkt bows they sold in 2012. #21 10-25-2017, 07:45 PM As someone with a 31.5 draw length I'm really excited about the Ultra. I've been really limited on bow options with over 30 draws and 35 ATA 2012 Hoyt Carbon Element Bow-Right Handed. 60-70 pound limbs. 29 1/2 inch draw-have modular to make it 29 inch draw. RKT Cam & 1/2. Trophy Taker Smack Down Pro Series Rest. I have loved this bow. It is very light. Shoots great. Cash only. Priced to sell, Firm on Price.. No Scams. or trades. TEXT IS BES ; Hoyt. 19th October 2017, 03:42 PM A draw weight can consist of 30 to 100 pounds creating speeds of 150 to 370 feet per second (46 to 113 m/s) Unlike traditional bows, replacing the string or making adjustments to let-off or draw length often requires a bow press or a trip to an archery history pro shop that has one But, as you know, Hoyt engineers are never content tosit back on their laurels. Ever. So, we proudly bring you the all-new 2012 Carbon Element RKT. Powered by the rocket-fast RKT cam. Yes, this is a hot cam. And yes, its easy to draw. The reason? RKT cam features our new ErgoDraw Technology, which adjusts the cam profile to draw much more.

Hoyt 2012 RKT No 3 cam module kit - Abbey Archer

1. Follow the directions below to adjust the draw length on Hoyt bows equipped with a rotating inner-cam module such as the GTX, M4, AccuWheel and VersaFlex (for RKT and Charger cam see page 17). Top Cam: To adjust the draw length of Hoyts cams with a rotating inner-cam module, use a standard Allen key to loosen the fastening screw and remove the.
  2. RKT is exclusively designed for 2012 XTS PRO ARC & XT PRO COMP limb equipped bows including the Carbon Element RKT, Carbon Matrix RKT, Vector series and AlphaElite. Available draw length range is bow model dependent, see the catalog page of each bow for details. F o rc e (lb s.
  3. Hoyt RKT No 2 cam module kit Description. View full image. The RK module is designed for 2015, 2014, 2013 & 2012 Hoyt RKT model bows for modular draw length adjustment. The kit comprises two modules, a top module and a bottom module. There are 8 RKT draw length modules in the 1 series which fit. 2015 Hoyt Pro Edge Elite What a fantastic bow
  4. In questo post di archery report uno sguardo alle novità per il 2012. On November 18th, APA released seven new bows for 2012. True to tradition, APA has stuck to snake theme with all new King Cobras, Sidewinders, Vipers and Mambas. The 2012 offerings include ATAs of 29″ to 39″ and draw lengths out to 33″

Bow Report: Hoyt Carbon Element RKT Grand View Outdoor

May 13, 2020 - Explore Justin Duke's board Archery / Bows, followed by 569 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about Archery, Archery bows, Bows Hoyt RK Draw Length Modules RIGHT Hand #3 RKT or #3 Z5 Cams ONLY - RK Mods. 51,01 EUR These are used module sets for adjusting the draw length on many different Hoyt bows. Hoyt XR Draw Length Modules for Fuel Cams- Carbon Element, CRX, Rampage XT, Mods Shooting a Hoyt Alpha Burner. This thing rocks. I've got the #70 bow and the limbs maxed out, should be a little over #70 draw. Its at the shop right now getting new strings. I was shooting a #60 Hoyt Magnatec before. A great bow, quiet and accurate, but for me 50 yards was max range mydreamhouseplan.com Designing Your Dream House Menu Skip to content. Home; About MyDreamhousePlan; Office Information; Pricing; Subscribe to Our Email It's probably safe to say that most of us began hunting with a rifle. As our skills evolve, we look for ways to rediscover the challenge. Inevitably we turn to bowhunting. But its not as simple a

Help setting up a new Hoyt Carbon Element or Matrix

AMO standard draw length is the distance from the string at full draw to the lowest point on the grip plus 1.75 inches / 4.45 cm. 3 Because the draw force may increase more or less rapidly, and again drop off more or less rapidly when approaching peak draw, bows of the same peak draw force can store different amounts of energy Now just$65.00. In Stock. Factory Replacement Athens EV2s Cam Set, Size #7, 2-Pieces, Rare OEM Parts Hoyt XR Draw Length Modules for Fuel Cams- Carbon Element, CRX, Rampage XT, Mods. $59.99. $4.99 shipping. Hoyt Charger CH mods Modules lots of sizes RH and LH compound parts. $24.99. $2.99 shipping. New Hoyt XTR Cam & 1/2 #2 Draw Length Module Set - XR-2D-TR/BR - Black . $49.95. $3.25 shipping

adjusting draw weight on hoyt bow - HuntingNet

Only Hoyt bows. Your email address will not be published. favorite this post Jan 31 Hoyt compound bow with flambeau case $200 (app > Berlin) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. COMPOUND BOW - BUSUR COMPOUND HOYT CARBON RX-4 ALPHA - ENIGMAZONE. favorite this post Dec 13 Hoyt Klash bow with accessories $425 (hsv > Madison) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting ^ back. For Sale Hoyt Carbon Element on Bowsite.com's *FREE . Forums.bowsite.com DA: 18 PA: 29 MOZ Rank: 49. Detailed Description and Photos: Hoyt Carbon Element in great condition has 3 pin adjustable sight with level, whisker bisket rest, 4 arrow quiver all setup for season just few minor adjustments for your liking draw length is setup now at 26-28 Poundage 50-70 just looking to get what I paid for. Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Hoyt XR ziehen Länge Module für Kraftstoff Nocken-Carbon Element, CRX, Rampage XT, Mods bei eBay. Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel

Hoyt Carbon Element RKT reviews

Explore & shop for a wide range of Hunting bows & Archery bows at Bass Pro Shops online & in-store. Find Longbows, Recurve Bows, Compound Bows, Packages & more Filters. Ravin String and Cable Set R26. Item No. 1001464. Ravin 815942021910 R191. TenPoint Replacement String Titan Xtreme. Item No. 1003358. TenPoint 788244008388 HCA-11712. TenPoint Replacement Cables Titan Xtreme. Item No. 1003359 Jay Apt Hand Signed 8x10 NASA Astronaut Naval Pilot - $15 (Collierville) Two 8x 10 Jay Apt Naval Astronaut PhotosAutographed $30Non autographed $15Both stored in a container and from a pet free and smoke free home!Both for ONLY $40. Price: $15.00. City: South East Missouri, MO. Posted: 1 week ago This is the Ultra RX4 and it's a shooter.. Hoyt Carbon RX4. Condition is Used. The build at cost now is over 3000. Also includes soft case. Back to home page Return to top. More to explore : Hoyt Carbon Element, Hoyt Carbon Fiber Archery Compound Bows, Hoyt Carbon Fiber Black Archery Compound Bows, Hoyt Carbon Fiber 29in

Hoyt Other Archery Modules for sale eBa

6 AFRICA'S BOWHUNTER DECEMBER 2012 PROVERBS3:5&6 Bowtech Insanity CPX Speed: 355 FPS Axle Length: 32 Brace Height: 6 Draw Length: 25.5 to 30 Peak Draw Weights: 50, 60, 70, 80 lbs. Weight: 4.3 lbs Hoyt carbon element 32. Hoyt carbon defiant 31. Compare Search ( Please select at least 2 keywords ) Most Searched Keywords. Speed dry eye questionnaire 1 . The church and modern culture 2 . Home water line replacement 3 . How to unpair pingid 4 . Dr kinsfather fort collins 5 . Buy greyhound bus tickets 6 So, here are some tips about fitting axle-to-axle lengths of bows to archers of all sizes. MEASURING DRAW LENGTH Measuring an archer's draw length is easy but gettin ; Draw Length 29 - 34 Draw Weight 50, 60, 70 LBS $ 1,299.00. Details . Speed 302 FPS; Draw Length 22.5 - 27 Draw Weight 40, 50, 60 LBS $ 749.00. Details . Load More Call 941-907-0011. Value Adjustment Board (VAB) Petitioner Hearings Dec. 29-31, 8:30 a.m. Administration Center, 1660 Ringling Blvd., Sarasota. All hearing schedules are subject to change. Call 941-861-5279

2012 Hoyt RKT cam Vs

Good hoyt.com bows Hunting Compounds Ventum 30 Ventum 33 Carbon RX-5 Carbon RX-5 Ultra Carbon RX-4 Turbo Helix Turbo Eclipse Torrex Torrex XT Long Draw Torrex XT Double XL Hunting Recurves Satori 17 Riser Satori 19 Riser Satori 21 Riser Satori Limbs Carbon Velos Trad Limb