Home

HP External USB DVD drive

Save 10% On Your First Order. Free Shipping On All Orders. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Built For Extreme & Fast Transfer Speeds, App Performance & 4K Ultra HD & Full HD Video We've rounded up 10 best External CD & DVD Drives of this month. Get the best option for your budget Connect the HP External USB DVD/RW to any available USB port on your PC[1] to get immediate read/write access to your optical media. Back up your data, move files, enjoy your multimedia, and read and write CDs and DVDs[2] to your heart's content with a compact external ODD. Keep your workspace tidy and add an ODD only when you need it Download the latest drivers, firmware, and software for your HP USB External DVDRW Drive.This is HP's official website that will help automatically detect and download the correct drivers free of cost for your HP Computing and Printing products for Windows and Mac operating system The USB External DVD/RW Optical Drive from HP is an external disc drive capable of writing data to both CDs and DVDs. The external nature of this disc drive allows you to take it with you on the go. Simply plug this bus powered drive into either a USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port and begin enjoying all of your content without the need of an external.

Free 30 Days Returns · High Performance Product

Product Description. Burn discs fast and efficiently with this LG external disc drive. A max 8x DVD+R write speed means you spend less time transferring files and more time enjoying your media, while compatibility with both iOS and Windows lets you use this drive with multiple computers New HP Pavilion x 2 windows 10 laptop (64 bit) will not operate external usb dvd drive. When the drive is connected it will show up on the file explorer and disk management but when cd put into the drive it disappears from both and the cd will not play or be displayed to open files. The dvd drive works perfectly on my PC running windows 7 (64bit)

Brands: Trusted for 27+ Yeasrs, Authentic SanDisk Produc

Best Bang for the Buck. LG Electronics. USB 2.0 Slim Portable DVD Rewriter External Drive. Check Price. Bottom Line. A well-priced device that's easy to operate and reads and writes to M-DISCs. Pros. Fair data transfer speeds for this price range. Portable at 5.6 x 0.68 x 5.3 inches HP External Portable USB 3.0 hard drive. You'll love the HP External Portable if you need a drive that's easily transportable. It's only about 4 inches wide and weighs less than 0.5 Ibs. You can slip it comfortably into any backpack or even your pocket The HP External Portable USB 3.0 Hard Drive is a large capacity USB 3.0 external hard drive that can connect and disconnect easily from a USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 connector on the front, back, or side of most computers. This hard drive is designed to quickly and easily store and transfer media files such as digital photos, music, video, and other.

Free Shipping On All Orders - SanDisk® UK Official Stor

External CD & DVD Drives - Top 10 of 202

1. The best and sleek with performance external dvd writer dvd player for laptop and pcHP External USB DVD WRITER Drive https://amzn.to/2FW7UG4 RS 1350 Price ma..
  2. 5 out of 5 stars. (1) 1 product ratings - HP PA509A 361297-001 MultiBay External USB DVD/CDRW Drive tc4200 100% WORKING. $17.90. $20.40 shipping
  3. Connect the HP External USB DVD/RW to any available USB port on your PC to get immediate read/write access to your optical media. Back up your data, move files, enjoy your multimedia, and read and write CDs and DVDs[2] to your heart's content with a compact external ODD. Keep your workspace tidy and add an ODD only when you need it

HP External USB DVDRW Drive (F2B56UT

HP USB External DVDRW Drive The HP USB External DVD Drive is compact, sleek , and fast. Enjoy the convenience of por table storage that is Windows compatible, with USB connectivit y, and double-layer recording. 1 Fo r you r o n -t h e - go co m pu ti n g wo r ld , co n ve n i e n t m e d i a ba c k- u p a n d sto ra ge i n HP External USB DVDRW Drive. The HP External USB DVD Drive provides up to 8X USB powered double-layer recording. Share up to 8.5GB of video, photos, and presentations on one double-layer disc, and quickly store, back up, and transport files on DVDs and CDsSKU:ADIB00NKZ4GSO mor

Compare all 8 sellers. External DVD Drive, Vinsic USB 3.0 Type-C Portable CD/DVD+/-RW Drive/DVD Player for Laptop, CD Burner Compatible with Desktop PC Laptop Windows Linux OS Apple Mac. 14. $39.99. $39.99 Make Offer - HP External Portable Slim Design CD/DVD RW Write/Read Drive, USB, Black (F2B56AA NEW HP USB External DVDRW Drive GP70N 864979-001 747080-001 $36.9 HP F2B56AA External DVD-RW Drive with USB - Black 8.7 8.2 8.8 5: HP DVD-RW Drive - External Black (Y3T76AA) 8.5 8.0 8.6 6: HP External Portable Slim Design CD/DVD RW Write/Read Drive, USB, Black. Shop HP Slim 8x External USB 2.0 DVD-ROM/CD-ROM Drive at Best Buy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Price Match Guarantee

USB connection for External DVD drive. 11-09-2015 09:49 AM. I own HP Slate 17-l010 and it has a USB connection. I used a USB cable and connected the HP Slate 17-1010 with my portable HP dvd drive (GP60NB50HP) to see if I can use the dvd drive and it powered on the dvd drive but I can't assess it or see any DVD movies from the drive support.hp.co

HP USB External DVDRW Drive Software and Driver Downloads

LG - 8x External USB 2.0 Blu-ray Disc Double-Layer DVD±RW/CD-RW Disc Rewriter - Black. Model: BP50NB40. SKU: 9243009. User rating, 4.4 out of 5 stars with 3367 reviews. (3,367 Rts External Drive USB 3.0 Portable CD DVD RW Optical Drive Burner Writer for Windows10/8/7 Laptop Desktop PC (Black) 3.7 out of 5 stars 63 3 offers from ₹1,699.0

New USB External 6x Blu Ray Player & DVD/CD Burner PC

Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties. Select Compatibility tab. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode. Let the driver install and then check the functionality. Step 2. For USB DVD external drive, I would suggest you to check the compatibility on Windows 10 on the below link provided Product Title. External DVD CD Drive, USB 3.0 Slim Portable External DVD/CD RW Burner Drive Data Transfer Compatible with Laptop Desktop PC Windows Mac. Average Rating: ( 3.2) out of 5 stars. 19. ratings, based on 19 reviews. Current Price $23.99. $23.99 List

The HP External USB DVD Drive provides up to 8X USB powered double-layer recording. Share up to 8.5GB of video, photos, and presentations on one double-layer disc, and quickly store, back up, and transport files on DVDs and CDs. SKU:ADIB00NKZ4GSO HP External USB DVDRW Drive I purchased an HP Spectre x360 from the HP Canada Store with an HP External USB DVD Drive. After connecting the drive to the laptop I found that I could see the files on the DVD that came with the Drive but not install them. Trying to install each of the files resulted in a message that said 'This software can only be installed on an HP system. With the HP External USB Optical Drive any available USB port on your notebook or Ultrabook becomes a ticket to optical storage. Simply connect the drive with the included USB cable and get immediate readwrite access to your optical media. Back up your data move files enjoy your multimedia and read and write CDs and DVDs to your hearts content with a compact external ODD thats so thin and. How To extract a CD DVD from HP External USB DVD RW Drive HP External USB DVD RW Drive Specs:USB 2.0/USB 3.0 (no power adapter needed) Media editing with. Connect the HP External USB DVD/RW to any available USB port on your PC 1 to get immediate read/write access to your optical media. Features. Back up your data, move files, enjoy your multimedia, and read and write CDs and DVDs 2 to your heart's content with a compact external ODD. Keep your workspace tidy and add an ODD only when you need it

HP USB External DVDRW Drive is available in Nairobi, Kenya at Fgee Technology. Buy this Hp DVD Drive at the best price. We can deliver across Kenya and beyond! Connect the HP External USB DVD/RW to any available USB port on your PC1 to get immediate read/write access to your optical media. Get the HP USB External DVDRW Drive from our shops, located at Revlon Plaza - Kimathi street in Nairobi. HP USB External DVDRW DriveHP USB External DVDRW Drive (F2B56UT) Warning: WARNING: This product can expose you to some chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.

Amazon.com: HP External Portable Slim Design CD/DVD RW ..

HP F2B56AA External DVD-RW Drive with USB - Black. 4.8 out of 5 stars (15) Total Ratings 15, $20.00 New. LG GP65NB60 Ultra-Slim Portable External DVD Burner and Drive - Black. 4.6 out of 5 stars (85) Total Ratings 85, $29.95 New. $12.99 Used. LG AP70NS50 DVDRW DL USB 2.0 Slim SuperMulti Blade External Drive - Silver The External USB 2.0 DVD/RW Drive from HP is a slim, lightweight, portable optical drive that supports the reading, writing, and re-writing of DVD-R/RW and CD media in most Windows operating systems. This drive connects to your system and receives power via its 2.0 port, so no external power adapter is required. The drive is protected by a limited 1-year warranty external for Chromebook 14 G6; Chromebook Enterprise x360; Chromebook x360; ProBook 440 G7 Connect the HP External USB DVD/RW to any available USB port on your PC to get immediate read/write access to your optical media My floppy drive is seen (it is listed in Device Manager), but no drive letter can be assigned. My internal DVD-RW drive was never detected, although my Iomega Zip-100 seems to be in good working order. I have an external DVD-RW drive that worked for a few days then mysteriously disappeared

HP USB External DVDRW Drive HP® Customer Suppor

Flipkart LInk:http://fkrt.it/ZkocJTuuuNAmazon Link:http://amzn.to/2xFIgTBTo support this channel.PayTM Number: 720780649 Make Offer. - HP USB External Hard Drive DVDRW. Brand New in open box HP dvd600s USB Ultra-Slim DVD/CD Burner Writer. $49.99. Free shipping. Make Offer. - Brand New in open box HP dvd600s USB Ultra-Slim DVD/CD Burner Writer. IBM 7210-025 External 4.7GB DVD-RAM Drive. $99.99 HP F6V97AA#ACJ External USB DVD-RW Drive. 4.4 out of 5 stars. 5,823. ₹1,625. ₹1,625. ₹2,499. ₹2,499 Save ₹874 (35%) It supports M-DISC, which has a much longer lifetime as compared to other discs in the market. It supports M-DISC, which has a much longer lifetime as compared to other discs in the market

Amazon.com: HP USB External DVDRW Drive (F2B56UT ..

1. um Optical DVD Drive USB 3.0 CD DVD +/-RW Burner Rewriter Player supports Windows XP/7/8.1/10, Linux and MacOS system. for Apple/HP/Dell/Lenovo laptop. New dual-port usb external DVD burning optical drive Desktop notebook MAC universal mobile DVD optical drive (without battery) External Alu
  2. HP F2B56AA External DVD-Writer - USB DVD/RW Optical Drive. DVWHPD2534542 Black Colour , Read and Write your CDs and DVDs via a Portable USB Drive! DVWLGP19 . LG GP60NB50 Super-Multi Portable USB power DVD Rewriter With M-Disk Support , Black Colour.
  3. Product Title HP DVD-RW drive - USB - external. Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 1 reviews 1 ratings. Current Price $84.98 $ 84. 98. Sold & shipped by.

Amazon.com: HP External USB DVD Drive: Computers & Accessorie

Hi, My Spectre x360 is not recognizing an external WD external HDD (plugged into one of the USB-C ports) and an external CD-DVD drive (plugged into the USB 3.0 port). (It has also not been recognizing my girlfriend's Dell docking station, either.) Nothing shows up in Windows Explorer, for example. O.. 36 60 96. 36. List View. Grid View. External DVD CD Drive Aluminum USB 30 Lightscribe DVD Burner TypeC Portable DVD CD +RW Rewriter Reader Slim Optical Drive Compatible with Macbook Laptop Desktop Silver. Model #: aByLo-B07C8BRVBV. Item #: 9SIA4UBETK6541. Return Policy: View Return Policy. $ 59.98 With an external DVD drive, you can always read, copy, or write (burn) an optical disc. Well, what is a portable CD/DVD writer? Actually, it's an external CD/DVD drive easily connects to any computer with a USB 2.0 port or newer. Even if the DVD drive of your personal computer has been broken, you can simply replace it with a USB external DVD.

- HP External USB DVD Drive (A2U56AA) Sorry, there are no documents available for this produc Back up your data, move files, enjoy your multimedia, and read and write CDs and DVDs [2] to your heart's content with a compact external ODD. Keep your workspace tidy and add an ODD only when you need it. Connect the USB-powered drive to any USB 2.0 or 3.0 port on your PC [1] and you're ready to go. No additional AC adapter is required HP USB External DVDRW Drive. 4.4 /5 17 Reviews. 5.32% Off. 169 SR. 160 SR Save 9 SR. Pay 8 SR for 36 months. Price Alert. Add To Cart. - 160 SR LG - 24x Write/24x Rewrite/24x Read CD - 8x Write DVD External USB 2.0 DVD-Writer Drive - Multi. Model: GP60NB50. SKU: 1970008. User rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars with 211 reviews. (211) Price Match Guarantee. $29.99. Your price for this item is $ 29.99. Add to Cart

Unboxing HP USB external DVD writer model no GP70N - YouTubeLG GP-50 SLIM EXTERNAL DVD-RW REVIEW (Tech Dojo #10) (2013

HP External CD / DVD / Blu-Ray Drives - Neweg

1. Hi Thanks for replying. I have tried to install software again this am and failed. Plug into powered usb. settings. devices. connected devices. HP External USB optical drive icon appears. Open DVDRW insert disc. chose what to do with disc
  2. Buy hp f6v97aa#acj external usb dvd-rw drive online at low price in india on. Go hp external usb dvd/rw to iso/iec 17050-1. Cannot load software for my new hp usb external dvdrw drive from the disc to my new hp envy 03-30-2017 07, 21 am i looked up this gp70n dvdrw to see what to expect and it appears to be just an external usb dvd drive
  3. The HP USB External DVD Drive is compact, sleek, and fast. Enjoy the convenience of portable storage that is Windows compatible, with USB connectivity, and double-layer recording. For your on-the-go computing world, convenient media back-up and storage in a plug and play compact accessory. Play from or record to CDs and DVDs
  4. Jihaan Premium High Speed External USB 3.0 CD DVD-RW R/W ROM Optical Drive Burner Writer USB 3.0 Protable Reader Burner for Compatible with Windows 10/8 /8.1/7 Laptop and Desktop, Linux PC,MacBook ₹1,099 ₹ 1,099 ₹1,999 ₹1,999 Save ₹900 (45%
  5. Lychee External PC USB 2.0 DVD CDR Writer Recorder Reader Player Slim Combo. 8.5. 8.0. 8.6. 6. USB 3.0 External DVD CD Drive, Slim Portable External DVD/CD RW Burner Drive. 8.3. 7.8
  6. If you're trying to watch a DVD, you need DVD playback software, which is not included with Windows anymore. Does the DVD drive appear in Windows Explorer with a drive letter? If so, then the drive is being detected by the system, so if you're having trouble, it's probably related to whatever disc you're trying to play. 05-06-2020 04:35 PM
  7. OOCLCURFUL - Usb dvd drive - dvd drive external usb, no need for external driver and power supply. Just plug the usb cd drive in the USB port and start to enjoy yourself. High speed dvd drive - external cd/dvd drives are compatible with usb 3. 0 and backwards compatible with usb 2. 0 usb 1. 0, cd-rom, dvd, supported dvd+r, cd-r, dvd-ROM, CD-RW

Amazon.com: hp external dvd driv

1. This is an auto-generated long summary of HP External USB DVDRW Drive optical disc drive DVD±RW Black based on the first three specs of the first five spec groups. HP External USB DVDRW Drive. Product colour: Black. Purpose: Notebook, Optical drive type: DVD±RW, Interface: USB 2.0. CD write speed: 24x, DVD+R write speed: 8x, CD rewrite speed.
  2. Try removing all external USB devices from your MacBook Air. Everything other than the HP optical drive. Hubs, disks, everything else. Connect the HP optical device, and see if it is now recognized. Reboot your MacBook Air. See if the device is now recognized. Swap the USB cable you're using for one that is known to work
  3. Connect the HP External USB DVD/RW to any available USB port on your PC [1] to get immediate read/write access to your optical media. Compatible Operating Systems. Windows 10 Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Windows2008; Windows2003; Mac OS X. Dimensions (W x D x H) 1.4 x 14.4 x 13.75 cm. Manufacturer Warranty
  4. external. for HP 340 G7; EliteBook 83X G8. 84X G8. 855 G8; Pro c640 G2; ProBook 635; ZBook Power G8. View Full Product Details. Better Together. Quick View. This Item: HP DVD-RW drive - USB - external. $67.99
  5. HP dvd1170e External Multiformat DVD Writer 22X enternal USB drive with DVD±R/±RW and DVD-RAM read/write, DVD±R double-layer capability, and LightScribe direct disc labeling. HP's USB External drive offers high speeds and double-layer recording, and it's LightScribe Version 1.2-ready for high-contrast LightScribe labeling
  6. USB 2.0 connection. HP's external HD DVD-ROM drive lets you enjoy your favorite HD DVD movies available today on your PC and experience the full power of high-definition movie playback. HD DVD provides spec-tacular high definition pictures with six times better resolution than standard DVD and extraordinary sound
External CD DVD Drive for PC Laptop, DVD Player CD Burner

• Plug & play for instant CD/DVD access through PC, notebook, or netbook • Enjoy excellent playback compatibility on DVD drives and players The HP's 8X external slim DVD-ROM drive, rm475e, is a lightweight, compact, and sleek designed playback device complement to today's netbook or notebook. It lets you enjoy music, video, an ESTONE External DVD Drive USB 3.0, Portable CD DVD +/-RW Optical Drive Burner Writer for Windows 10/8 / 7 Laptop Desktop Mac MacBook Pro Air iMac HP Dell LG Asus Acer Lenovo Thinkpad, Black Limited time offer, ends 09/3 HP dvd1170e External Multiformat DVD Writer - DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM drive - USB 2.0 - external overview and full product specs on CNET External DVD-writer has USB 3.0 interface for fast transfer speeds. Offers 24x read speed for CD, 8x read speed, write speed, rewrite speed for DVD's. Supports DVD-RAM/+R/+RW optical media and double layer media. Dimensions: 0.9H x 6.9W x 7D. Compatible with HP 260 G1 desktop mini PC, HP 260 G1 desktop mini PC, HP prodesk 400 G1 desktop mini.

August 13, 2020. External DVD drives are becoming more popular now that new computers no longer come with internal ones. In this guide we have picked the best external DVD drive for a range of users and categories including Blu-ray and CD. 1. LG Electronics Ultra Slim DVD Drive. 2 3. When the disk drive is connected, underneath DVD/CD-Rom drive, I can see: TEAC DV-W28E-R USB device; and, underneath disk drives, I see: Kingston RBUSNS8180DS3128GJ. When the disk drive is disconnected, I can still see Kingston underneath disk drives, but the DVD/CD-Rom drive option disappears (which I assume it's meant to) 4 HP DVD-RW drive - USB - external is rated 4.08 out of 5 by 12. Rated 5 out of 5 by Kirt from Your basic DVD drive. Works great. Does the job. Simple to use. Literature said it came with some software I didn't expect, but it also wasn't in the box. No problem for me. It does the job at a good price Overview. This HP External USB DVDRW Drive back up your data, moves files, allows you to enjoy your multimedia, and reads and writes CDs and DVDs. This compact external optical drive is so thin and light you can carry it with your PC. Plus, keep the sleek design of your ultra-mobile PC platform and add a drive only when you need it Insten Portable Slim External DVD Optical Drive with USB 3.0/C, CD +/- RW Writer, Player & Burner for HP Laptop Desktop PC Windows MacBook Air/Pro INSTEN 3.2 out of 5 stars with 6 rating

HP 15HP 905 Cyan Ink Cartridge T6L89AA | Elive NZ

HP DVD550S - DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM drive - USB 2.0 - external overview and full product specs on CNET HP DVD Writer dvd300e - DVD+RW drive - USB 2.0/IEEE 1394 (FireWire) - external overview and full product specs on CNET LG - 24x Write/24x Rewrite/24x Read CD - 8x Write DVD External USB 2.0 DVD-Writer Drive - Multi. Model: GP60NB50. SKU: 1970008. User rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars with 211 reviews. (211) Compare. Price Match Guarantee. $29.99. Your price for this item is $ 29.99 - HP External USB DVD Drive (A2U56AA

So I bought an external usb dvd. It worked for a week then went the same way as the internal one, I cant recall if this was immediately after a windows 10 update as there have been so many patches. Now it tries to continually refresh the hardware. The external drive works in 2 other computers so I know that the drive is fine The HP Mini ODD Module provides excellent reading capabilities using SATA interfaces for speedy execution. You just need to connect this DVD drive and then enjoy crisp, clear DVD play back and reliable DVD recording. The DVD-RAM cannot read or write to 2.6 GB Single Sided/5.2 GB Double Sided With the HP External USB Optical Drive, any available USB port on your notebook or Ultrabook™ becomes a ticket to optical storage. Simply connect the drive with the included USB cable, and get immediate read/write access to your optical media. Features. Back up your data, move files, enjoy your multimedia, and read and write CDs and DVDs to.

HP Compaq Mini 701eg - Notebookcheck

HP USB External DVDRW Drive. Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and priceperformance. Made in Taiwan. Enclosure Type:External. Storage / Interface Type:USB. Media Type:DVD-ROM. Drive Type:DVD+/-RW Drive. Service & Support Type:1 Year Warranty. Energy Star Compliant:null Re: Boot from external USB CD-ROM. In any case you can open the cover, and if there is standard IDE connector on the motherboard, you should be able to connect standard internal IDE CD-ROM to this connector and try to boot. I think it's worth a try. 02-08-2007 04:57 AM

The HP® F2B56AA external DVD-writer drive helps you to get immediate read/write access to your optical media. You can connect this USB-powered drive to any USB 2.0 or 3.0 ports on your PC without any additional AC adapter. Dimensions: 5.9D. Compatible with various Desktops ASUS® 8x External USB 2.0 Slim DVD+RW optical drive supports MAC OS X 10.6 and Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/Server 2003 /2008 operating systems to offer high performance. Includes a USB power of +5V + or - 5% for ultra usag The HP External USB DVD Drive provides up to 8X USB powered double-layer recording. Share up to 8.5GB of video, photos, and presentations on one double-layer disc; Quickly store, back up, and transport files on DVDs and CDs. Back-up, store, install software and more with the HP External USB DVD Drive

Connect the HP External USB DVD/RW to any available USB port on your PC to get immediate read/write access to your optical media. Back up your data, move files, enjoy your multimedia, and read and write CDs and DVDs2 to your heart's content with a compact external ODD. Keep your workspace tidy and add an ODD only when you need it Our external CD, DVD and Blu Ray drives and writers can be used with PC and Mac, connecting via USB 2.0, with no need for an external power source. With leading brands like HP, LG, Samsung, and a selection of ASUS CD, DVD and Blu Ray drives , you can access DVD and Blu Ray write speeds of up to 8x, and read speeds of up to 24x XD001 External DVD Drive, USB 3.0 and Type-C Blu-Ray Burner DVD Burner Slim Portable CD DVD Drive Writer Reader Disk Compatible with Windows XP/7/8/10, MacOS for MacBook, Laptop, White. Limited time offer, ends 09/30. Type: DVD-ROM Drive. Panel Color: White. Model #: W-ED001-WT-1. Item #: 9SIAD8FCXU2120 HP External USB DVD Drive VV827AA#ABB) Share up to 8.5GB of video, photos, and presentations on one double-layer disc, and quickly store, back up, and transport files on DVDs and CDs. Plus you can label discs with LightScribe. Our External USB DVD Drive provides up to 8X USB-powered double-layer recording. * Record to all major formats on one drive HP dvd555s 8X External Multiformat DVD Writer Slim external multiformat drive with DVD±R DL writing, DVD-RAM support and LightScribe direct disc labeling, all in a sleek, compact design. HP's Multiformat drive offers high speeds and double-layer recording, and it's LightScribe Version 1.2-ready for high-contrast LightScribe labeling

HP intros ProDesk 600 G1 Desktop Mini with quad-core CPU

To read CD or DVD media, plug in the external optical drive to your Chromebook via USB. Insert a disk that has regular computer files. Then, access the files in the same way you would access your local files by clicking Launcher > Files. If you'd prefer to watch a tutorial, here's an easy, clear guide on reading files using a Chromebook DVD. View Mobile Number. Call +91-8037380577. Contact Supplier Request a quote. F6V97AA HP USB External DVD Drive, USB2.0. ₹ 1,548/ Piece Get Latest Price. Brand: HP. Interface: USB2.0. Weight: 0.2 kg. Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer - Standard Bench Repair & Phone-in Assistance ROOFULL External DVD Drive USB 3.0, Portable CD DVD +/-RW Optical Drive Burner Writer, Compatible for Windows 10/8 / 7 Laptop Desktop PC of HP Dell LG Asus Acer LG Lenovo Thinkpad, Black. $ 39.99 $ 25.99. Select options HP F6V97AA External USB DVD Drive - Black. QAR 199.00. QAR 199.00. offer will expire by. The HP USB External DVD Drive is compact, sleek, and fast. Enjoy the convenience of portable storage with up to 8X DVD and 24X CD double-layer recording capability. Out Of Stock Heavy. Mercury Pro External USB 3.1 Gen 1 Optical Drive Review. The OWC Mercury Pro is our favorite external Blu-ray drive based on sheer speed. Our product tester James Huenink noted that its read speeds were more than twice as fast as the majority of the drives he tested, which is a huge jump in performance