Home

Sony Handycam keeps shutting off

Looking For Handycam Sony? Find It All On eBay with Fast and Free Shipping. Over 80% New & Buy It Now; This is the New eBay. Find Handycam Sony now

Discover Sony Online - Explore The Designer Range Now At ASOS! Get Personalised Size Recommendations With ASOS Fit Assistant The Camera is Shutting Off Without an Error or Warning: Check whether power-save mode is on. If you do not operate the product for a certain period of time, the camera enters power-save mode. Power-save is released by performing operations such as pressing the shutter button halfway

Types: Fashion, Motors, Electronics, Sports & Leisure, Health & Beaut

Most camcorders are designed to automatically turn off after a short period of time when not in use to help conserve the battery power. This normally occurs after the camcorder has been in the Standby mode for a few minutes and is normal operation. If this is the case, simply turn the camcorder on again to resume operation This camera is equipped with an A.SHUT OFF (Auto shut off) or Power Save function to turn off the camera automatically when you do not operate it for 5 minutes to save the battery power. When using the AC Adaptor, the Auto Power Off function does not activate

I'm recording yoga videos using the Sony ZV1 in a very fixed setting. I film videos of 90 + minutes, with the camera plugged into the mains. The simple studio environment is always the same. The camera settings are always the same. The camera is placed in exactly the same position on the window sill every time I film Manuals are posted on your model support page. Remove the battery from the camcorder. Connect the AC power adapter to the camcorder. Plug the AC power adapter into a working electrical outlet Sony Cybershot Camera turns on and right off. 10-12-2010 12:20 PM. I NEED HELP!! I have a sony cybershot camera. i've had it for about 4 years now. just recently, I reied to turn it on and it turns on but shuts off immediately after. I though it was the batteries, so I replaced them with new ones, and it still does the same thing

WH-1000XM3 keeps switching itself off. I turn it on, it connects to Bluetooth and then it immediately switches itself off. I've tried resetting it and eventually after 20 mins of me trying to reconnect it, then it starts working again. About 5 days later it will happen again Stabilizing your camcorder When you hold the camcorder, keep your upper body upright, and hold your arms close to your body. The SteadyShot function is effective against camera-shake, however, it is essential that you not move the camcorder. Zooming smoothly Zoom in and out slowly and smoothly. And, use zooming sparingly Why does bluray player shut off My bluray player keeps shutting off after I log it on to the internet. It also logs me out of everything. Hi little_sinner1976, Welcome to the Sony Community! We regret to hear that you're having issues with your SONY product, kindly provide us with the model number of your unit so we can better assist you My Sony BDP-S370 Blu ray player keeps switching off whilst either watching a dvd or internet content. I have two of these players and the other one is fine. What makes it more remarkable is this is the third unit that does this. The first two were bought from Amazon and when the second one did the same I got a refund

Check the operation environment: Some Sony cameras turn off automatically to avoid overheating in a hot environment. Recording long movie clips or shooting many continuous bursts of pictures increases your camera's internal temperature Sony FDR-AX53 - I want to use it to live stream but ti shuts off! Home. Televisions. Computers & Reader Digital Book. Mobile, Tablets & Smart Devices. Cameras & Camcorders Technically, there are two sides of the problem to solve: internal and external camera overheating. In other words, even if you are shooting indoors with a comfortable temperature level, the heat from the internal parts of your camera will eventually shut it down Some cameras have an Auto Shut Off function in the menu that can be disabled to prevent the power from turning off prematurely, however, not all cameras have this function. Other factors can potentially cause the power to shut off by itself. The battery charge can be affected by cold weather or other environments with low temperatures How to use your Camcorder as a webcam to live stream using the HDMI port Certain camcorders will support webcam operation (live streaming) through the HDMI® port. Before you start You will need the following items to setup live streaming A camcorder that has an Auto Shut Off (A.Shu

If your Sony Smart TV (Android TV version) keeps restarting, constant rebooting or stuck in a boot loop then i show you how to preform a factory reset (hard. Just a quick video to give you some guidance and to show how easy the repair is with the right tools. The main tool you're gonna wanna have here is a can of. If using a wired connection, disconnect the LAN cable. If using wireless connection, turn off the router and the modem. If using a USB wireless LAN Adapter (UWA-BR100), disconnect the USB wireless LAN Adapter from the TV. Perform a power reset on the TV Connect a microphone with an ON/OFF switch to the microphone jack on the camcorder. Then, set the switch on the external microphone to the OFF position. This will disable the built-in microphone on the camcorder. Connect a dummy stereo minipin plug into the microphone jack on the camcorder Sony and the Environment How we're reducing our eco-footprint through energy efficiency and recycling initiatives. Sony Pictures The hub for your favourite movies and TV shows. AXN; Sony Music Classic artists to today's stars, local and global

You can set the receiver to switch to standby mode automatically when you do not operate the receiver or when no signals are input to the receiver. Select [ Settings] - [ System Settings] from the home menu. Select [ Auto Standby ]. Set [ On] or [ Off ] balaji, this message most commonly appears when the lens does not fully retract or opens. Lens won't fully extend ¶ Screen shows Turn off and on again. ¶ Turn off the camera, remove the batteries from the camera and wait a few minutes. Replace the batteries and turn the camera on. If the lens... - Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W5 This is a quick video on how to charge the battery for a Sony Handycam HDR-CX405. The simplest way is to just charge the battery while inside the camera by.

WH-CH700N power shuts off after 10 minutes How do I use these headphones for noise cancelling only - without listening to any music or other audio? I just bought a pair of WH-CH700N headphones to use for noise cancelling while flying Turning off the operation beep or shutter sound on the camera. To turn off the operation beep or shutter sound on Cyber-shot camera, please follow the steps below: 1. Press MENU. The Menu screen appears. 2. Press the rightward control button until Setup is displayed, and press it again. The Camera menu in the Setup screen appears

When I plug the TV, the led turns green and then purple. It holds for about 10 seconds (sometimes the Android logo starts to appear) and then the led and the TV shut down, holds for other 10 seconds with both LED and screen off and then the cycle again, the led turns on in green, turns purple and then it turns off after 10 seconds Check Out Handycam Sony on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Over 80% New & Buy It Now; This is the New eBay. Find Handycam Sony now WH-1000XM3 keeps switching itself off I turn it on, it connects to Bluetooth and then it immediately switches itself off. I've tried resetting it and eventually after 20 mins of me trying to reconnect it, then it starts working again

Handycam Sony Sold Direct - Handycam son

The Sony handycam camcorder (CCDF55) hi, i am using a canon trying to film for an hour at a time it's an eos m10 and it keeps shutting off about 20 minutes into filming, it stops and starts a new clip immediately then it films a shorter. Hi, the tape is stuck in my Sony Handycam HDR-HC3. The automatic cartridge goes up about 3/4 of the way and STOPS. My Beosystem 5000 tuner keeps automatically turning the volume down. I have a 60 Grand Wega LCD that will shut off after about one hour and the green power/standby light flashes The camcorder turns OFF by itself after 5 minutes. This camera is equipped with an A.SHUT OFF (Auto shut off) or Power Save function to turn off the camera automatically when you do not operate it for 5 minutes to save the battery power. When using the AC Adapto Sony Handycam FDR-AX33 Troubleshooting . This troubleshooting page will help you diagnose problems with the Sony Handycam FDR-AX33. The Cameras specs include 4K video, Balanced Optical Steady Shot, a ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar® T* lens, 10x optical zoom, and an LCD touchscreen July 2012. July 2012. Hi, this is nothing to do with the eco settings although if you can get the set to stay on long enough you should disable them, however since the set was fine before its more likely that there is a fault with the power management and will require a Sony service technician to take a look. 1 Kudo

The monitor is turned off. While recording movies. Images are displayed. Information is displayed. The monitor is turned off. When File Format is set to XAVC S HD or AVCHD, and HDMI Info. Display is set to Off: During standby for movie recording. Images are displayed. Information is not displayed. Images are displayed. Information is displayed IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.. The stereo system enters demonstration (DEMO) mode when you plug in the AC power cord (mains lead).Follow the steps below to turn off the DEMO mode.If any model-specific information is needed to complete any of these steps, refer to the operating. I have a Sony Handycam DCR-HC26 that has been sitting for a while. When you turn the camera on it says reinsert the cassette and flashes a code of C:3:23 Is there anything I can do to fix this proble read mor I am having the same issues with my S-3700 shutting off prematurely and loosing system internet settings. I have reported to Sony case #04076656. I system reset multiple times with same results. It appears Sony has a known issue with the S-3700 shutting off? Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks in advance My Sony Bravia is only a week old and it's doing the same thing. Turning off and then back on by itself. AND THIS IS THE SECOND ONE. THE FIRST ONE I BOUGHT WAS DOING IT, I RETURNED IT FOR ANOTHER AND IT'S DOING IT ALSO. SONY HAS AN OFF/ON PROBLEM BASED ON ALL THE COMMENTS OF THE SAME THING AND THEIR INGNORING IT

Brands: adidas, Dr Martens, Club L, Sea Foll

Why does my Sony Wega TV keep turning off? If your TV turns on or off at regular intervals, such as 30 minutes to an hour, it's likely caused by power saving functions such as Idle TV Standby, On Timer, and Sleep Timer. If the TV turns on or off when an HDMI-connected device is powered on or off, check the Bravia Sync settings. In respect to. DSC H300 turns itself off. Hi my DSC H300 keeps turning itself off sometimes it's mid shot or it turns on then straight off again. Sometimes the battery lights flash so I've changed batteries but then it turns itself off immediately. If I put the original batteries back in it suddenly starts to work again. I never know when it's going to happen FDR-AX700 4K HDR Camcorder. $1,899.99. Only 3 left in stock. Add to cart. FDR-AX100. AX100 4K Expert Handycam®. $1,499.99. Only 4 left in stock. Add to cart Demo Mode of Sony Handycam HDR-CX450. Shown for some seconds is actual recording from the camcorder. Music used is from Highlight Movie Makers, included in t.. Filmed with a 20-year-old Sony Handycam, Griffin explains interlacing, pixel aspect ratios, IEEE 1394, and the quirks of shooting and editing in standard definition. Features of the DCR-TRV320 Sony Handycam —. Records standard-definition, interlaced video (720x480i) onto Digital 8 tapes

ASOS: Shop Sony - Inclusive Sizing Availabl

1. To recover deleted videos and photos from Sony camcorder, select the camcorder and click Start button to get started. Step 2. Scan the Sony Camcorder. Recoverit data recovery will start an all-around scan. It will search for all lost or deleted photo or video files from Sony Camcorder
  2. g Spotify. It tends to happen when first used and then after 10
  3. You should first replace the batteries and try turning it on again. Reset the camera to factory settings. To reset turn off the camera and remove the battery. Hold down the power button for 15 seconds then release. Reinsert the battery pack and power on the camera. If that doesn't work attempt to give the camera a good jolt
  4. utes. Input and Output Notes. HDMI Output: The HDR-CX560V is equipped with a
  5. utes (automatic power off function)

The camera suddenly turns off Sony US

The steps to disable the DEMO mode vary depending on the design of the TV. Select the link below that best describes your TV and follow the instructions provided to disable DEMO mode. NOTE: The illustration under the TV series name is the HOME screen of the appropriate model. If the model does not apply to the following three specified types. And it gets worse, sometimes the quality of the picture would go all bezerk, green lines would appear and go black and white. After a week of having it, i finally returned it back to Amazon. I ended up running out to Best Buy and Got the Sony Handycam DCR-SX40 Sony DCRSX40 Palm-Sized camcorder with 60X Optical Zoom (Silver) and i am so much. I too bought a SONY 4K TV sometime last year and connected it via optical which caused me headaches in trying to figure out how to keep it from turning on by itself. The Problem: I think Sony TVs send out an optical signal even when the TV is off. I am not sure why it does this but I think it does

The power turns off or shuts down suddenly by itself

VCR refuses to FF or REW and shuts off. VCR shuts off entering PLAY or REC or at random during PLAY or REC. VCR eats tapes. VCR doesn't accept tapes or ejects them without cause. Sound is wavery, fluctuating, or muddy. The cause for all of these is very often a bad idler tire or other dirty, worn, or tired rubber parts Turn your Sony digital camera into a webcam with this new, free software. Sony If you're still working and socializing from home due to coronavirus spikes across the country, it may be time to.

The camcorder turns OFF by itself after 5 minutes

Consumer Electronics. Select the group that best matches your product or question. TV & Projectors Cameras & Camcorders Headphones Blu-ray Disc™ & DVD Players Home Audio PlayStation® MP3 Players & Voice Recorders Computers Car, Marine, & Portable Audio Digital Paper Storage Media aibo Reader Digital Book Xperia® Mobile, Tablets & Smart. I chatted with Sony support and we fixed the loudness problem by resetting the tv back to the factory defaults. The new soundbar also turns on by itself even after resetting the tv. After chatting with support for 45 minutes and being very happy we got the sound problem fixed, I didn't think about asking about the soundbar turning itself on issue STR-DN1080 Randomly turning on. Just recently, my DN1080 has started to turn itself on for about 10 seconds and then turn off. However, this seems to happen around every 10 minutes. Very annoying, and I can't see any reason why. It's connected to several devices, and has Bravia sync to the TV (Sony XE9305). nothing else turns on, just the DN1080 Once the handycam driver is installed in Vista it messes with my DVD Drive. When you go to remove it, it fails because it sees you are running Vista. Kinda a catch22. The instructions above get around the vista uninstall problem. Get rid of the Sony Handycam DVD driver and your DVD should function as it should

Sony ZV1 recording fine one day, turning itself off

The Bluetooth speaker is turning off by itself while using the AC power adapter. The Bluetooth speaker is equipped with an automatic standby function. Automatic standby enables the unit to enter standby mode automatically when there are no operations or audio signal output for about 15 - 20 minutes In terms of its feature set, the Sony Handycam DCR-VX2100 is a virtual clone of its predecessor, the DCR-VX2000, with three 1/3-inch, 380,000-pixel CCDs, a 12X zoom lens with optical stabilization. FDR AX33 keeps turning off by IzziGr December Latest posted December by Joe_Dohn. 1 Reply 911 Views 1 Reply 911 Views Sony handycam dcr-trv140e by Skintpaul22 December 0 Replies 836 Views 0 Replies 836 Views Sony ZV1 recording fine one day, turning itself of... by franceskeeley. Sony DCR-SX45 Standard Definition Handycam Camcorder. Overview The ultra-compact DCR-SX45 features a 3.0 touch-screen LCD (230K), a built-in LED video light, as well as a professional-quality Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens, which delivers sharp, high-resolution images and powerful 70x extended zoom that lets you capture extremely tight shots, even from far away The Sony HDR-CX550V averaged 0.4475% noise in our bright light testing. This is a strong score and it matches quite closely to the amount of noise we measured on the Panasonic HDC-TM700 and JVC GZ-HM1. The Canon HF S21, however, couldn't keep its noise levels as low as the other camcorders in this set

Video: The camcorder will not turn on or immediately turns off by

Sony Cybershot Camera turns on and right off - Best Buy

1. Batmax 2 Packs Battery + LCD Charger for Sony NP-FV30,NP-FV40,NP-FV50 Batteries;Sony FDR-AX53 HDR-CX230 HDR-CX220 CX330 CX380 CX455 CX900 CX430V TD30V FDR-AX100 Handycam Camcorder and More 4.5 out of 5 stars 15
  2. utes (regardless of whether i am using DVD, pandora, netflix). There is no option for NO auto power off in the menu choices (only options are 5
  3. Get your chance to win a $2000 USD Visa® Prepaid Card when you register. Learn more
  4. Sony and the Environment How we're reducing our eco-footprint through energy efficiency and recycling initiatives. Sony Pictures The hub for your favourite movies and TV shows. Sony Music Classic artists to today's stars, local and global
  5. Sony usually produces a god product. However, within four months of purchase we began having problems. First was over brightness compensation as if night light feature was on constantly. Turning the camcorder off and on again several times would finally reset the unit to properly function
  6. 5. Steady shot doesn't help small camera movements, only shake. Keep the camera as steady as possible and don't expect steady shot to work miracles. 6. If Intelligent Active or Active steady shot are not needed, use Standard steady shot. This will keep clear image zoom off. (Clear image zoom which adds pixels to the image.
  7. Find out about HandyCam and ActionCam for perfect videos all the time

WH-1000XM3 keeps switching itself off - Son

Sony HandyCam DCR-SX45. Steadyshot image stabilization with Active Mode allows for a greater degree of image stabilization over the well known, Sony developed, SteadyShot stabilization that has been used for years, giving you more stable video even when on the move or in low light circumstances My sony handycam seems to auto shut off if I have it set on camera and I do not record after x amount of time (about 15 minutes or less). My question is, how do I stop this? I'm doing streaming video to my computer so their is no need to record to a tape, but i need my camera to stop shutting off. Thanks in advance The camera turns off by itself after recording movies or when continuous shooting for a short amount of time. Check whether power-save mode is on: If you do not operate the product for a certain period of time, the camera enters power-save mode. Power-save is released by performing operations such as pressing the shutter button halfway This camera is equipped with an A.SHUT OFF (Auto shut off) or Power Save function to turn off the camera automatically when you do not operate it for 5 minutes to save the battery power.. When using the AC Adaptor, the Auto Power Off function does not activate.; If your camera has a menu option to disable this function, set it to NEVER or OFF if you do not want to use it The message Turn the power off and on again may be display if the Cyber-shot® camera detects a malfunction, such as when forcing the lens or if a foreign object is trapped in the lens mechanism. In this case, turn the camera off and then back on again. If the above steps does not help to resolve the symptom, the product may require Service

Adaptor after turning off the camcorder. Disconnect the AC Adaptor from the camcorder, holding both the camcorder and the DC plug. Note on the camcorder/battery pack temperature When the temperature of the camcorder or battery pack becomes extremely high or extremely low, you may not be able to record or play back on the camcorder, due to th Sony Handycam HDR-SR7 compatibility issue Hi - I found the troubleshooter and posted a reply but it didn't show up after I did. I tried loading the software for the HDR-SR7 handycam by Sony in the troublshooter as stated

Why does bluray player shut off - Son

1. ute, then it goes on and off 3 times with the LED a constant green light. The TV then remains off, the LED light turns red and blinks 9 times with a seconds pause and this cycle is repeated continously
  2. Its not able to talk to my Sony Cam. Please help. The only message that I keep on getting on clicking Import link is Import Video could not find a compatible digital video device. Verify that the digital video device is properly connected and turned on I switched off my Cam and re started again. It doesnt works. Please help gurus. Thank
  3. Sony KD 55XE8505 keeps turning itself OFF at random times Hello everyone, we have bought a new TV for my parents, did initial setup, installed all the system updates that popped up and they started using the TV, it has been over 3 months since they have it
  4. I have a sony vaio cs vgn-cs16g and it keeps on shutting down unexpectedly. I just bought this machine last dec 2008 and i dont think its because of overheating. i tried the system recovery since the first time it started to shut down unexpectedly and after that it went smoothly as before. but when i installed a new antivirus and spy sweeper.
  5. I have a Sony Bravia TV that keeps turning itself off when changing the channel or going into the menu. It turns itself back on again immediately after turning itself off. Does anyone know why it is doing this and if there is a way to repair it? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks a l..
  6. utes. Input and Output Notes. A/V Output: This camcorder features a proprietary Audio/Video connection for use with the supplied A/V connecting cable for displaying the camcorder's contents on your television. You can change the.
  7. d. Hi8™ Format 400 lines of horizontal resolution

Why does BDP-S370 keep switching off - Son

1. The TV will randomly turn itself off. I worked with Sony support team to ensure all power saving, eco, sleep timers were all off and did a factory reset. After a couple weeks it did it again. The set would perform correctly for a week or more then do it again. Sony sent our a tech and replaced the mother board
  2. The Good The Sony Handycam DCR-SX45, SX65, and SX85 are easy-to-use ultracompact camcorders with good active electronic image stabilization and a built-in USB cable for quick uploads. The Bad The.
  3. hello. i need huge help. I have a sony vaio cs vgn-cs16g and it keeps on shutting down unexpectedly. I just bought this machine last dec 2008 and i dont think its because of overheating. i tried the system recovery since the first time it started to shut down unexpectedly and after that it went smoothly as before. but when i installed a new antivirus and spy sweeper, it keeps on shutting down.
  4. The Sony Handycam AX43 is a good camcorder, that offers really good quality 4k videos. The first thing I noticed about this camera, is the extremely large battery that extends out of the back of the device. I'm not sure why Sony chose to design the camera this way, it makes it look very awkward
  5. 1 Add video files from your Sony HandyCam camcorder. Run the program and click Import to load the videos for burning. Besides regular video formats, this program also allows you to import photos to create a personalized photo DVD slideshow. All the added media files can be previewed on the right as the picture below shows
  6. Sony Handycam DCR-SR68 Troubleshooting . Sony Handycam DCR-SR68 with an 80 GB HDD and 60x Optical Zoom. Portable video recording and picture camera with SD card slot. Author: Michael Smith (and 4 other contributors) Student-Contributed Wiki. An awesome team of students from our education program made this wiki..

The camera suddenly turns off Sony U

1. Sony has officially launched their Imaging Edge Webcam application for Windows and macOS. It works with a majority of Sony's camera models (37 as on Feb. 2021) and provides a way for cameras to connect via a single USB cable. Download and install the Imaging Edge Webcam application from Sony on their support page. Connect the camera via USB cable
  2. utes to an hour, it's likely caused by power saving functions such as Idle TV Standby, On Timer, and Sleep Timer. If the TV turns on or off when an HDMI-connected device is powered on or off, check the Bravia Sync settings
  3. Cameras & Camcorders. Precision Camera. New repairs. Check repair status. For assistance: 1-860-272-2100. Photo Tech (for NYC area) 1-212-673-8400. www.phototech.com
  4. Sony camcorders often do quite well with auto focus and the HDR-CX500V was no different. It did sometimes take a few seconds to shift between extreme focal lengths, but we were impressed with the camcorder's quick ability to produce crisp, well-focused close-up images without having to switch to a tele-macro setting
  5. The major causes of video loss are accidental deleting, corruption of the memory device, turning off or ejecting memory devices when transferring files to your Mac or Windows computers. So, if the disaster hits, is it possible to recover deleted videos from Handycam? Yes, recovering deleted videos from Sony Handycam camcorders is possible. Part 1

Sony FDR-AX53 - I want to use it to live stream but ti

Re: Sony X950G 65 keeps cutting out sound while watching apps. 04-16-2020 07:39 PM. I've joined a few other forums and am realizing this is a big issue with the Sony's when utilizing the in-app functions of the tv and running sound through arc. It's seemed to gotten slightly better, but it's more so shifted the issue The DCR-DVD910 is Sony\'s top dog for standard definition DVD camcorders this year. It\'s a bit of an odd duck, though, and difficult to account for. Priced at $649 MSRP, it\'s within site of much better high definition camcorders. Sony makes little attempt to win you over to the DVD910, either. It has no mic, headphone jack, or other enticement for the camcorder enthusiast who wants to remain. We then set the camcorder to record, and let the tape roll until the battery dies and the camcorder shuts off. With the included NP-FV50 lithium-ion battery pack (1030 mAh), the Sony PJ650V managed just a little over 119 minutes (a hair under two hours), besting both the Panasonic HC-X920 (79 minutes) and the Canon HF G20 (111 minutes) item 3 Sony HDR-CX900 HD Handycam Camcorder Excellent Condition w Extras Fast Free Ship 3 - Sony HDR-CX900 HD Handycam Camcorder Excellent it's exposes normally with a pretty wide dynamic range and keeps highlights in bright areas. power save mode shuts off the camera after a minute or so and an annoying chime every time you open the.

Sony proudly boasts that the DCR-IP5 MicroMV Handycam ($1,100 street) is the world's smallest and lightest digital video camcorder. At 1.9 by 4.0 by 3.1 inches (HWD) and a scant 13.2 ounces. We can say this with all honesty: the Sony HDR-PJ710V is the most improved camcorder we have reviewed this year. Unlike Canon, Panasonic, and JVC, Sony's new flagship Handycam is significantly better than its predecessors in terms of performance, and that's exactly what we look for in a top-of-the-line camcorder We commonly see this occurring with Sony HXR-NX5 and HVR-AX2000 camcorders, but it can also happen with any Sony model. It is an intermittent problem that may occur over and over again. It is an intermittent problem that may occur over and over again Sony DCR-DVD650 review: This camcorder was designed for hassle-free recording and as such doesn't have a lot of extra shooting options. A majority of my field testing was done with the DVD650 set. The Sony Handycam Camcorder FDR-AX53/B 4K with Exmor R CMOS Sensor can be used to capture all the important events in your life, and preserve them for the future. It has a wide-angle lens, a 20x zoom, and the Balanced Optical Steady Shot. Plus, its Fast Intelligent Autofocus and 5-direction microphone ensures clean, crisp video and sound